The Woodhouse Day Spa® - is always for looking individuals that are passionate about caring for people. We are seeking people who have outstanding skills in their field, plus great organizational, communication and retailing skills.
Accepting resumes for all positions: If you would like to apply, please click on the appropriate link below.
Spa Concierge duties include daily organization and management of spa schedule. We are looking for an individual who has outstanding organizational, computer and communication skills.
Massage Therapists are responsible for performing massage therapy, body treatments, and East-Meets-West treatments to guests, and to ensure that their expectations are exceeded each day.
Click here to apply > Massage Therapists
Estheticians are responsible for performing facials, microdermabrasion, waxing, and makeup services to guests, and to ensure that their expectations are exceeded each day.
Nail Technicians are responsible for performing hand and foot treatments and to ensure that their expectations are exceeded each day.
Click here to apply > Nail Technicians
Benefits of working at The Woodhouse Day Spa:
- National and local marketing bring in a steady flow of guests to our location.
- All supplies, products, and training provided by Woodhouse.
- Ongoing training refreshers on protocols and product knowledge povided by Woodhouse.
- Performance based pay including bonus structure and incentives.
- Taxes are already paid for, they are deducted out of your paycheck.
- A annual salary that is inclusive of all earnings and can be provided for bank loans.
The Woodhouse Day Spa®